These questions can be anything that comes up that is unexpected or not part of your usual financial picture:
- You got a new job and want help understanding how to get the most out of your benefits package.
- You’ve got student loans and want to know how to pay them off faster or lower your overall payments.
- You just had or are expecting a baby and want to figure out how much and what type of life insurance is right for you.
- You got a raise (great!) and want to figure out the best way to prioritize your new income.
- A loved one passed away, leaving you an inheritance. You want to talk with a professional about how best to use those funds.
- You’re getting married and want to set up a system for you and your spouse to combine finances.
- You want to know if you’re on track for retirement, and what changes you can make to get there if you’re not.
- You’ve got debt and want to work out a debt management plan that prioritizes the right order to pay off your debt.
Cost: $350, includes meeting, a written list of follow up steps, and one week of follow-up email support.