We’re committed to making fee-only financial planning accessible to more people. Check out our different service offerings below.
1. Comprehensive, Ongoing Financial Planning:
We start with your goals and values and build a financial plan customized for you.
We don’t start with your income or your investments or your debts. We start with you. You can expect the first time we meet to be focused on questions like:
- What do you wish you spent more time doing?
- What does your ideal life look like in 5 years? 10 years? 30 years?
- How would you like people to remember you once you pass away?
- Describe your perfect day. What do you do? Where are you? Who are you with?
Once we’ve laid this foundation, then we get into the numbers and create a customized financial plan for you.
2. Focused Session:
You’ve got a pretty good handle on your finances, but you want to run a couple of questions by an expert.
These questions can be anything that comes up that is unexpected or not part of your usual financial picture:
- You got a new job and want help understanding how to get the most out of your benefits package.
- You’ve got student loans and want to know how to pay them off faster or lower your overall payments.
- You just had or are expecting a baby and want to figure out how much and what type of life insurance is right for you.
- You got a raise (great!) and want to figure out the best way to prioritize your new income.
- A loved one passed away, leaving you an inheritance. You want to talk with a professional about how best to use those funds.
- You’re getting married and want to set up a system for you and your spouse to combine finances.
- You want to know if you’re on track for retirement, and what changes you can make to get there if you’re not.
- You’ve got debt and want to work out a debt management plan that prioritizes the right order to pay off your debt.
Cost: $350, includes meeting, a written list of follow up steps, and one week of follow-up email support.
3. Financial Wellness Workshops:
Got a group of friends or employees who want to learn about a financial topic?
Schedule a customized group workshop.
Topics could include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting and Saving: Aligning your spending and saving to YOUR values.
- Retirement Planning: Someday, you may want to stop working.
- Basics of Investing: Demystifying the world of investing.
- Credit and Debt Management: How do I (re)build credit? How do I get and stay out of debt?
- Student loans: What options do I have for repayment?
- Rent vs Buy: How do I know what’s best for me? If I buy, what do I need to know?
- Adulthood: I just got my first paycheck. What do I need to know?
We work with you to determine the needs of your group and customize content to topics that impact them most.
Cost: $250-$500 per session, depending on duration, content, and number of sessions. Discounts available for multiple sessions.
Fee-only financial planning is offered with a fiduciary responsibility to act in our clients’ best interest. We do not accept any fees or compensation based on product sales. Read more about the fee-only difference via Forbes.com