Work With Us
We’d love to work with you if you:
- are eager to take control of your financial life.
- are comfortable using technology.
- believe there’s a lot more to life than accumulating stuff.
- think costumes are for adults just as much as they’re for kids.
We’re probably not the right fit for you if you:
- believe there is only one “right” decision when it comes to personal finances.
- want advice on how to get rich quickly or find the perfect investment.
- always choose money over time or experiences.
- are rude to or look down on waitstaff, baristas, uber drivers, or really, anyone.
While we work with anyone, we’re most passionate about helping educators and their families plan for their financial future. Teaching is difficult enough as is without additional financial stress. Helping teachers get their finances in order so they can be wholly focused at work is core to what we do.
How do we serve teachers differently?
- Virtual Meetings: You’re tired. You know financial planning is important but you just don’t have the energy to drive across town to a meeting at 5 pm. Meet from the comfort of your own couch.
- Breaks: We know when the breaks are in the school year, and we keep those dates open for meetings with our teacher clients.
- Salary review & market rate: We have expansive knowledge of the appropriate compensation for different positions in schools. Let us help you earn what you’re worth!
- Student Loans: As a teacher, you’re likely eligible for a variety of student loan repayment programs. We understand the Teacher Loan Forgiveness program, Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, and Income Driven Repayment Programs. Let us help you figure out the best solution for you.